How do I apply?
Interest free credit is easy to arrange – in fact, we do all the hard work for you.
- Found what you’re looking for? Just proceed towards the checkout as normal
- When asked how you would like to pay, click on ‘Apply for finance’ and select a monthly payment amount and period that suits you
- You’ll be asked to fill in some details so should have the following to hand:
- Previous address if you’ve moved in the last here years
- Bank details including account number and sort code
- Email address and contact telephone number
- Daytime and / or evening number plus your work number – these should include at least one landline
- Once accepted, you’ll receive a confirmation email within 24 hours.
- Please remember that any finance offer is subject to acceptance.
Who can apply for finance?
If you meet the following conditions, you will be able to apply for Interest Free Credit:
- You must be 18 years of age or over
- You’re in permanent full or part time employment, self-employed, retired or receive Disability Allowance
- You have lived in the UK for at least 36 months and will continue to do so
- Your purchase must be delivered to your home address
Who provides the finance?
When applying online through dreams.co.uk, your interest free credit finance agreement is provided on behalf of Dreams Limited by Creation, who also supply finance for some of the UK’s best-known high street brands. As part of one the world’s biggest banks, BNP Paribas, they help over 4million customers manage their money each and every day. So when it comes to helping you get the perfect night’s sleep, you’re in good company.
Can I apply for finance in store?
We offer an in-store 0% interest free credit option through a select group of finance companies. All we ask for is the value of your order is £500 or more. Our store associates will walk through the application form with you. In most cases, you will know whether that has been accepted right away. You’ll then be able to proceed and book a delivery date that suits you. Please note that you will be required to pay 20% of your order as a deposit, after your successful finance application. If your application is declined, unfortunately we won’t know why, but will always be here to help talk through our other payment methods.
How do I find out how much I have left to pay?